Sunday 19th November
Sunday 26th November
Number of Games
3 games each night
All players must be current students of the 2017/18 academic year with verified NUEL accounts
What is Best of the Rest?
Due to popular demand we will be running 2 extra game nights this term for teams who did not qualify for National League. Games will be ran as a swiss league with everyone starting on points based on final finish in regional leagues.
League of Legends Rules
- There will be a Check in system released during the tournament, you must check you team in on Sunday before 5.30pm. If a team does not check in by 6pm they will not be seeded into that evening’s fixtures.
- Captains must be the player representing the team on tournament night. Results must be submitted by both captains via the companion before starting their next game. Failure of either of these may result in penalties.
- We expect teams to remain sporting at all times, In the event of any flame or other poor sportsmanship please take screenshots and submit to admins.
- Teams are expected to arrive promptly to all games. If a team does not have all 5 players ready to play 20mins after the scheduled start time they will forfeit the game, (or 20 mins after both teams have finished the previous round match).
- Rosters will be locked after the Check-in deadline. After roster lock, teams can make one emergency sub, which must be done 1 hour prior to any matches they wish to take part in.
- If you are unsure of any rules contact an admin.
Loading eligible teams...
Not eligible to play
Loading ineligible teams...
Lead Tournament Admin
Log in to your account to create or join a team.
Loading points table...