Each Game night starts 6pm on a Sunday evening
8th July Round 1
15th July Round 2
22nd July Round 3
29th July Round 4
5th August Round 5
11th August Quarter Finals
12th August Semi Finals
19th August Grand Finals
5 weeks / 5 rounds of modified swiss, each game being a best of one series. After the 5 weeks the top 8 teams will go into a single elimination bracket where they will play one best of three each week, until there is only one team left.
Teams will be matched against other teams that have the same/ similar points (wins). We will pre generate a swiss bracket each week based on which teams have “checked-in” to play, this lets us avoid the problem of having to wait for all games in a round to finish before starting next round. This also helps us reduce playing the same team twice but does not eliminate rematches altogether.
Single Elimination Bracket
Teams are matched against each other based on seeding, with the lowest seed playing against the highest seed, the second highest seed playing against the second lowest seed and so on.E.g. 1st vs 8th, 2nd vs 7th, 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th.
When a team loses they are eliminated from the tournament and the winners progress onto the next round, this occurs until there is one team left.
Key rules everyone must know:
- There will be a Check in system released during the tournament, you must check you team in on Sunday before 6pm. If a team does not check in by 6pm they will not be seeded into that evening’s fixtures.
- Captains must be the player representing the team on tournament night. Results must be submitted by both captains via the companion before starting their next game. Failure of either of these may result in penalties.
- We expect teams to remain sporting at all times, In the event of any flame or other poor sportsmanship please take screenshots and submit to admins.
- Teams are expected to arrive promptly to all games. If a team does not have all 5 players ready to play 20mins after the scheduled start time they will forfeit the game, (or 20 mins after both teams have finished the previous round match).
- Rosters will be locked after the Check-in deadline. After roster lock, teams can make one emergency sub, which must be done 1 hour prior to any matches they wish to take part in.
- If you are unsure of any rules contact an admin.
You can find the full rule set here.
2400 RP + Triumphant Ryze skin per player
NUEL Summer Winners pin per player
1200 RP per player
800 RP per player
Loading eligible teams...
Not eligible to play
Loading ineligible teams...
Lead Tournament Admin
Log in to your account to create or join a team.
Loading points table...