Sunday 23rd July
Number of Games
3 games each night
All players must be current students or students who have graduated this year with verified NUEL accounts
Friday 21st July
Each Game night starts 6:45pm on a Sunday evening
23rd July Swiss League
30st July Swiss League
6th August Swiss League
13th August Swiss League
20th August Finals
For the first four weeks of the tournament we will be 12 rounds of swiss across 4 weeks. Teams with high finish in main season may receive a bye in the first round. In a swiss everyone plays all rounds and teams are then ranked on number of wins. Teams will always play against someone with same number of wins. E.g. If you win your first game and lose second the the third game you will play against someone else with 1 win and 1 loss. Sometimes it is not possible to pair everyone with someone with exactly same number of wins in this situation we try and match closest fit. Eg if there is only one team with 7 wins they will play versus a team with 6 wins. Teams tied on wins in final standing will be ordered by OMWP(opponent match win percentage). An example of how OMPW is used in guild wars https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Match_win_percentage
After the swiss stage finishes, the top 4 will be seeded into a single elimination bracket. Semifinals and Finals will be bo3
League of Legends Rules
- There will be a Check in system released during the tournament, you must check you team in on Sunday before 6pm. If a team does not check in by 6pm they will not be seeded into that evening’s fixtures.
- Captains must be the player representing the team on tournament night. Results must be submitted by both captains via the companion before starting their next game. Failure of either of these may result in penalties.
- We expect teams to remain sporting at all times, In the event of any flame or other poor sportsmanship please take screenshots and submit to admins.
- Teams are expected to arrive promptly to all games. If a team does not have all 5 players ready to play 20mins after the scheduled start time they will forfeit the game, (or 20 mins after both teams have finished the previous round match).
- Rosters will be locked after the Check-in deadline. After roster lock, teams can make one emergency sub, which must be done 1 hour prior to any matches they wish to take part in.
- If you are unsure of any rules contact an admin.
6x NUEL Exclusive NUEL winners Hoodies
Further prizes TBC
Loading eligible teams...
Not eligible to play
Loading ineligible teams...
Lead Tournament Admin
Signups for this tournament are now closed.
Loading points table...