Monday 6th February
Number of Games
2 Bo1, or 1 Bo3 each night
All players must be current students with verified NUEL accounts
Midnight Saturday 4th February
Game night starts at 7.15pm on Monday's with two exceptions; Semi Finals maybe held on Tuesday 14th Match and the Grand Finals which will be at NUEL Live on March 23rd or 24th.
6th February Qualification
13th February Qualification
20th February Qualification
27th February Swiss & Double Elimination
6th March Swiss & Double Elimination
13th March Swiss & Double Elimination
14th March Semi Finals
23rd/24th March Finals
The tournament will follow the same structure as the Winter Championship. The tournament will be split into 3 weeks of seeding followed by 3 weeks of Double Elimination for the Top 16 and Swiss for the remaining teams.
Qualification will consist of four to 6 games bo1 games across 2-3 weeks depending on signups. Teams will be initially seeded based on rank of individual players into 4 groups. Each round you play you will be paired against another team in your current group and if you win you move up a group.
After qualification the top 16 will progress to Double Elimination bracket and the remaining teams will be seeded into Swiss tournament. Teams who do better in qualification will start the Swiss tournament with points based on finish in Qualification.
The first week will be bo1. After the first week winners bracket games will be bo3 and losers bracket bo1. With the Grand Final being a weighted bo5 meaning team from winner bracket starts with a 1-0 headstart.
Teams who get knocked out of double elimination will be relegated to Swiss League the following week starting with all wins earned during double elimination bracket.
A Swiss League is a league where everyone plays all rounds and teams are ranked on number of wins. Teams will always play against someone with same number of wins. E.g. If you win your first game and lose second the the third game you will play against someone else with 1 win and 1 loss. Sometimes it is not possible to pair everyone with someone with exactly same number of wins in this situation we try and match closest fit.
Eg if there is only 1 teams with 7 wins they will play versus a team with 6 wins. Teams tied on wins in final standing we will be ordered OMWP (opponent match win percentage) to Example of how OMPW is used in Guild Wars
- Teams need to check in each week before deadline or will not be given any fixtures for that week.
- Teams may have a coach using coach spectator slot on server.
- Results must submitted by both captains on the tournament page before starting their next game. Screenshots of final score should also be saved by both teams in case of a dispute.
- Teams are expected to arrive promptly to all games. If a team does not have all 5 players ready to play 20 mins after the scheduled start time they will forfeit the game, (or 20 mins after both teams have finished the previous round match).
- This tournament will be ran using the current competitive map pool.
- Choice of side starting side will be determined by a knife round.
Servers will be provided and will have the following settings:
- mp_startmoney 800
- mp_roundtime_defuse 1.75
- mp_freezetime 15
- mp_maxrounds 30
- mp_c4timer 35
- sv_pausable 1
- ammo_grenade_limit_default 1
- ammo_grenade_limit_flashbang 2
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 4
- sv_friction 5.2
- sv_accelerate 5.5
- cash_player_killed_teammate “-300”
- mp_maxrounds 6 (overtime)
- mp_startmoney 10000 (overtime)
Map selection will be determined as follows for Bo3:
- Team B removes one of the 6 maps.
- Team A removes one of the 5 remaining maps.
- Team A picks one of the 4 remaining maps, will be played as 1st map.
- Team B picks one of the 3 remaining maps, will be played as 2nd map.
- Team B removes one of the 2 maps.
- Team A removes one of the 1 remaining maps.
- The last map will be, if needed, played as 3rd map.
Full rules doc will be available soon.
5x exclusive NUEL winners hoodie
5x BOYC tickets for Insomnia60 Gaming Festival
Will be announced in due course
Server IP addresses
Eligible to play
Loading eligible teams...
Not eligible to play
Loading ineligible teams...
Lead Tournament Admin
Signups for this tournament are now closed.
Loading points table...