Join NUEL Hearthstone on Facebook.
All players must be current students with verified NUEL accounts
Standard Conquest BO5
Monday 20th February
Tuesday 25th October
All Games take place on Tuesday Evening
21st February Week 1 Swiss
28th February Week 2 Swiss
7th March Week 3 Swiss
14th March Top 8 Quaters, Semis and Finals
- 7pm - Round 1
- 8pm - Round 2
- 9pm - Round 3
The Spring Tournament will Consist of 9 rounds of swiss followed by top 8.
A Swiss League is a league where everyone plays all rounds and teams are ranked on number of wins. Teams will always play against someone with same number of wins. E.g. If you win your first game and lose second the the third game you will play against someone else with 1 win and 1 loss. Sometimes it is not possible to pair everyone with someone with exactly same number of wins in this situation we try and match closest fit. Eg if there is only 1 teams with 7 wins they will play versus a team with 6 wins. Teams tied on wins in final standing we will be ordered OMWP(opponent match win percentage) to Example of how OMPW is used in guild wars.
Hearthstone Championship Rules
Full rules document will be available soon.
- Players must submit 3 classes to play by 6:30pm to check in or they will not be entered into that night's games.
- Players may only use the 3 classes they submitted at check in however decks may be edited between rounds.
- Players have 10 minutes to start first game after the scheduled start time for that round.
- Either player may create the game and invite their opponent.
- Games are Bo5 conquest. This means players keep playing until someone has got wins with both decks.
- Screenshots must be taken after each game. These will be used to resolve disputes.
- Results should be submitted by both players after each round using the companion.
1x Exclusive NUEL winners hoodie
To be announced in due course
Eligible to play
Loading eligible teams...
Not eligible to play
Loading ineligible teams...
Lead Tournament Admin
Log in to your account to create or join a team.
Loading points table...